发表于 2023-4-9 02:31:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

一键注册,加入手机圈

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册   

x
价格敏感的国外批发商、进口商,讨价讨价那是屡见不鲜,轻易让我们堕入“价格战”的漩涡。
上案例。
客人收到前供给商很是低的价格,此封邮件诡计很是明显:降价。
Hi Julie,
We recently received updated offers from one of our previous suppliers and have noted some key differences in pricing, kindly see the attached comparison.
As you are our current supplier for these items, it is our duty to provide you with the right of reply before we are to take further action.
Please take this opportunity to review any changes that can be made, awaiting your early response.
我方答复:
To be frank I was shocked by their price, ——前供给商给的价格,目标是抢回这个客户,所以我们和客人一样,对这个价格暗示惊奇。
As u know most of the items they have updated in Jan already with big decrease as below,
I can't imagine anybody can decrease price dramatically as below for such simple and low value items without reduce spec.,
To be frank it seems not reasonable with our knowledge and understanding in this field, i am not sure if you checked their samples with this price.
We are not afraid of competition if it was compared apple to apple, otherwise it's not fair, ——表面是对如此简单粗鲁大幅度降价的不解,实则从侧面提醒客人超低价背后的风险。
Anyway, once you have any estimated qty, we would check price again base on raw material price and exchange rate by then,
Appreciate your understanding.  

客人暗示对前供给商品格很熟悉,并不担忧这点。对于这波大幅度的降价,客人了解为想要抢复买卖。
These are all items that were previously supplied by HD, so we are familiar with quality/specs, all same ,same.
I guess they want some of this business back .

我方答复:
Yes I can feel they are eager to take these items back, with bleeding, :), everybody is struggling during this difficult period,
Anyway, we have reviewed all the items with relative factories and reduce some cents again as attached for your consideration,
Since there are still big gap for sprinkler items, we will respect if you are willing to switch them back, or let us to know how much we still need to improve,  ——对于价格差异比力大的,我们尊重客人的挑选,假如想要换供给商的话,这可以了解。
But for hanging basket and hooks are very similar, and only small difference for gloves, hopefully we could keep them with thanks. ——对于价格接近的,我们还是希望客人可以挑选我们。

客人答复:
The red highlighted items are at risk, I cannot justify keeping with you guys with the differences .——客人保存转单的能够。
The other items where it is a cent or two, we will keep with you, pending what can be done on the problem items .——对于价格产别不大的,客人还是会找我们下单。
We don’t play games, the prices quoted are what HD provided, they are not “target” prices , in reality I should change all back to them but I prefer to keep our relationship. ——客人要我们认真看待这个价格题目,不是在玩什么游戏,按照事理客人是要转单走的,可是还是挑选跟我们合作,剖明客人合作的诚意。
我方答复:
I do trust you were not play games,
1. Sprinklers, we will give up on these, no problem.
2. All metal items include hanging basket and hooks, since will be produce in same factory with same packing way,
for better handling and presentation in store, we would suggest you use same source, we will reduce cost of 61238,61240&61241 with same price of HD, so no difference,
and for 63054, there was a mistake for current price, which is $0.55, not $0.65, and we updated price could be $0.52 then it's only 2 cents difference, can you pls accept these?
3. Gloves item, because we still have some materials in stock of 60757 & 60760(it's same product with different packing),
we will reduce some cents again as below, by now it's 2 or 3 cents difference, hopefully could be acceptable,
if not, pls let us shipped all stock material with same price as HD, and then you switch it ?
When we were talking about price of a big range, usually only check over GP %, it's normal some items to win, possible also some to lose, ——当我们看一全部系列产物价格时,我们常常会看整体的利润率,有些赢利有些不赢利。
If only take a few items out for comparison that's possible our price is 2-3 cents higher, but if take all the items into consideration, could be very similar, or even better, ——提醒客人,能够某几款我们价格高了,可是从整体来看,能够价格很是接近,以致更好。提醒客人不要本末颠倒。
And our goal is supplying customers with the best quality/price ratio products, not only price. If you see we are loosing advantage on some items it's normal to switch order, we will respect your decision. ——我们的目标是给客人供给最好性价比的产物,而不单单只是低价。假如客人感觉我们在某几个产物上落空上风,我们尊重客人的挑选,态度中肯,不骄不躁。
Appreciate your trust and support to offer the opportunity for us to review these again, thanks a lot. ——客人拿到超低价,首先是来找我们筹商,是客人对我们的信赖,对此暗示感激。
客人答复:
Anna will input the new prices into our system .
We have significant orders already in the system, even for the sprinkler items, we are not in the position of cancelling orders to change source so we will leave as is, provided you accept that the o/s orders will be charged at the new prices,——客人暗示今朝不会转单,系统里会更新上我们最新供给的价格。
至此,价格题目告一段落。我们在连系了自己本钱、利润和合作对手的价格后,给出了我们能承受的价格,抚慰了客人,让他定下心来地继续与我们合作,消除了HD这一波超低价抢客的诡计。
面临讨价讨价,我们不要慌张,客人之所以还来找我们会商价格,是还想跟我们继续合作的,否则早就偷偷转单了。对于低于我们很多的价格,首先要做一个区分,是恶性价格合作,还是我们的价格确切报高了。对于案例中的产物,是做了很多年的老产物了,本钱不难摸清楚,所以首先要对本人的价格有自傲心,告诉客人我们可以做出的妥协,以及对于价格我们的态度,不骄不躁,用尊重换尊重。相信客人会做出明智的挑选。

-----------------------------
精选高品质二手iPhone,上爱锋贝APP
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册   

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|爱锋贝 ( 粤ICP备16041312号|网站地图

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 18:06